Connect up to 100 Heart Rate Monitors Simultaneously
There are two configurations for installing OnBeat based on how many heart rate monitors you need to connect. With just your iPhone or iPad you can connect up to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors. If you need to connect more than 12 and up to 100, you will need to purchase a Wi-Fi Bridge from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend trying out OnBeat with just your iPhone before expanding to the Wi-Fi Bridge.
The Wi-Fi Bridge is also compatible with all ANT+ heart rate monitors in addition to Bluetooth.
If your facility does not have a TV and you you want to use a laptop as your display, you can download Reflector software here http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector.
Connect up to 12 Heart Rate Monitors (small classes and personal trainers)
Connect up to 100 Heart Rate Monitors (large classes)
To fully experience OnBeat you will want to connect to a TV. Buying the cables and TV mounts online can save significant money. Below are items that have been used with OnBeat.
- 26″-55″ TV Wall Mount or 26″-55″ TV Ceiling Mount
- Apple HDMI Lighting Adapter* or Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th Generation)
- HDMI Cable (a short cable is needed for the Apple TV option)
- An iPad 2 (2013) or newer is compatible with OnBeat.
* Generic HDMI to Lightning Adapters on Amazon or Ebay do not work with OnBeat.