Connect up to 100 Heart Rate Monitors Simultaneously
There are two configurations for installing OnBeat based on how many heart rate monitors you need to connect. With just your iPhone or iPad, you can connect up to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors. If you need to connect more than 12 and up to 100, you will need to purchase our antenna/receiver (see below for more details).
Installation for 1-12 Simultaneously Connected Heart Rate Monitors (small classes and personal trainers)
Installation for 13-100 Simultaneously Connected Heart Rate Monitors (large classes)
If you need to connect more than 12 and up to 100, you will need to purchase our antenna/receiver by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANT+ only antenna/receiver: $200 US or $15 US/month
- ANT+ & Bluetooth antenna/receiver: $275 US or $20 US/month
We recommend utilizing the 2 week free-trial with just your iPhone/iPad with a Bluetooth heart rate monitor before expanding to the antenna/receiver. An active paid OnBeat subscription is required when renting the antenna/receiver.
To fully experience OnBeat you will want to connect to a TV. Buying the cables and TV mounts online can save significant money. Below are items that have been used with OnBeat.
- 26″-55″ TV Wall Mount or 26″-55″ TV Ceiling Mount
- Apple HDMI Lighting Adapter* or Apple TV (2nd, 3rd or 4th Generation)
- HDMI Cable (a short cable is needed for the Apple TV option)
- HDMI Splitter if you want to project to multiple TVs
- An iPad 2 (2013) or newer is compatible with OnBeat.